- Tired. Yeah, it was a long movie. - Really long.
-是啊,电影太长了 -确实很长
Bye.
再见
It seemed like it was gonna be so perfect.
似乎该很完美的
You chase him down the street, he turns, he sees you...
你沿街追他,他转身,看到你...
...he takes you in his arms, fireworks explode. ...
把你揽到怀里,烟花升起
It’s happily ever after.
从此幸福美满
You’re leaving out the part where he was with another woman.
你漏掉了他和另一个女人在一起这部分
I say you call him.
打他的电话
Or better yet, go over there, break into his house, throw yourself at him...
最好是去他家,破门而入,扑到他怀里...
...make a complete fool of yourself. It worked for me. ...
把自己当傻子,这对我很有用
- It was very effective. - No, he’s with someone else.
-非常有效 -免了,他和别人在一起呢
I have to face it, it’s just not gonna work out with us.
我得面对现实,这法子对我和他没用
And you’d really like it to, wouldn’t you?
尽管你想这样做,是吧?
I can’t take this. This is breaking my heart.
我受不了了,心都碎了
Mine too. But let’s look on the bright side.
我也是,但我们该乐观点
- Your nails look fabulous. - They do.
-你的指甲漂亮极了 -是啊
They look so good. Let me see those.
太漂亮了,让我看看
- Look at these hands. - Thank you, guys.
-看这双手 -谢谢,伙计们
Turn around, this is your favorite part.
回头看,是你最喜欢的那段
She’s wearing that hat you like.
她戴着你喜欢的帽子
That’s my side, thank you very much.
给我留了位置,太感谢了
Mother Teresa.
特蕾莎
I love you too.
我也爱你
You like her?
喜欢吗?