There. You're ready.
准备好了
Not yet. An apple for serenity.
还没呢
A pendant for balance.
玉坠子平衡你身段
Beads ofjade
玉珠代表
For beauty
美丽
You must proudly Show it
衬托你的娇艳
Now add a cricket
让蟋蟀
Just for luck
为你带来好运
And even you can't blow it
就算是你也不会搞砸的
Ancestors, hear my plea
老祖宗 保佑我
Help me not to make a fool of me
不要让我失礼仪
And to not uproot my family tree
为我家族争取好光采
Keep my father standing tall
家父会以我为荣
Scarier than the undertaker
每个人心里七上八下
We are meeting our Matchmaker
皆为了木兰终身大事
Destiny Guard our girls
老祖宗 保佑她
And our future as it fast unfurls
能够找到好婆家
Please look kindly on these cultured pearls
她的心地善良又大方
Each a perfect porcelain doll
是个可爱的姑娘家
Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us
请将荣耀归于...
Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us
请将荣耀归于..
Please bring honour to us all 请将荣耀归于她..