-真的? -真的?
- Yeah. - Why? It’s so depressing.
-是啊 -为什么?那么压抑
Everybody’s freezing their asses off.
个个都冻得一塌糊涂
- They’re communists, right? - Yeah.
-共产主义者对吧? -对
I guess I keep hoping that one time, Lara and Yuri will get together again.
我一直希望 娜拉和尤里有一天能重新走到一起
In the springtime, preferably. And wear shorts.
在春天最好,不用穿太多
Okay, but they can’t, because it’s just a movie.
那不可能,只是电影罢了
- It’s a book too. - Yeah, that’s cruel.
-还有书 -是啊,太悲惨了
Yeah.
Anyway...
不管怎样...
Thanks for bringing that up.
谢谢你记着这个
Okay, I have to go get de-waxed.
好了,我得去除蜡了
Sarah, it was really nice seeing you again.
莎拉,能再见到你真太好了
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Not again.
一次就够了
Yes. Thank...
是啊,谢谢...
Yeah. Bye.
好的,再见
- Do you want to be Russians tonight? - Let’s go.
-你今晚想做俄罗斯人吗? -我们走吧
Well, Sherry, I think I’m gonna say good night.
雪莉,我该说晚安了
- You’re not coming in? - No, I’m kind of tired.
-你不进来吗? -不了,我有点累
That’s Russian for "no."
是俄语"不"的意思
- Was it something that I did...? - No, no, no. I’m just really tired.
-是不是我做了什么...? -不,不,我确实是累了