The light pink one. Yeah.
那就淡粉色吧
Not much love life, huh?
感情不顺利吧?
Not getting younger.
不会显年轻的
Did you hear that?
听到了吗?
What is that? Why do I always get the surly manicurist?
怎么回事?我怎么总遇上粗鲁角色?
I don’t know. Does a good job, right?
不知道,可手艺不错是吧?
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
I’ll be right back.
我就回来
Jake!
杰克
- Jake! - Sarah.
-杰克 -莎拉
- Jake! Hi. - Hi.
-杰克,嗨 -嗨
This is so weird, because I’ve been thinking about you so much.
真是太巧了,因为我总是想到你
Nice to see you. Oh, you’re all... You look like...
幸会,你真是...你看起来就象...
I keep thinking about you.
我一直在想着你
What do they call those? Pot sticker, with the potholders.
那叫什么来着? 厨房用的,有隔热垫
Hi. I’m ready, Jake. Sorry I took so long.
我好了,杰克,抱歉让你等这么久
Hi. I’m Sherry.
嗨,我是雪莉
- Hi. - This is Sarah.
-嗨 -这是莎拉
- We just saw Doctor Zhivago at the Grand. - Yeah.
我们刚看完"日瓦戈医生"
- Doctor Zhivago. - It’s Jake’s favorite movie.
-日瓦戈医生 -是杰克最喜欢的电影
- I didn’t get it. - Oh, I’ve seen it like 20 times.
-我看不懂 -我看过差不多20遍