Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer.
嗨,克里。我们来谈谈夏天。
Kerri: OK.
好的。
Todd: Do you like summer?
你喜欢夏天吗?
Kerri: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜欢
Todd: OK. Why?
为什么呢?
Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds.
因为夏天很温暖,天很蓝,还有松软的白色云彩。
Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it like growing up on the beach in the summer?
是的。你在南加利福尼亚州长大的。在沙滩阳光下长大的感觉怎么样?
Kerri: It was great. It was a lot of fun. It's nice.
太好了。有很多乐趣,很棒。
Todd: Did you learn how to surf?
你学冲浪了吗?
Kerri: I tried a couple of times but I didn't want to learn in the summer time cause the beaches are too crowded so I tried in the winter but the water is very cold so I gave up after a couple of tries.
我试了好几次,但我不想在夏天学,因为夏天沙滩上总是挤满了人,所以我试着在冬天学冲浪,但水又很冷,所以我试了还几次最终还是放弃了。
Todd: Oh, really. Even in winter it's too cold, the water.
哦,真的。冬天水太冷了。
Kerri: Yeah, the Pacific's cold.
是的,因为太平洋寒流。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载。