Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today?
嘿,你今天感觉怎么样?
Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something.
我觉得很疲劳。我不清楚,我的喉咙很刺痛,也许我得了什么病。
Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it?
不。这太糟糕了。你吃药了吗?
Marion: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today.
其实,我吃了。我的一个学生昨晚私下告诉我一些秘方。她要我用可口可乐煮姜,然后喝掉这些姜汁可乐,但我对咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不着觉,所以今天感觉很疲劳。
Todd: How did it taste?
姜汁可乐喝着口感如何?
Marion: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up.
味道不差。如果是中午的话,我肯定很爱喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不着了。
Todd: Oh, no.
哦,不。
Marion: Yeah.
是啊。
Todd: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning?
你还想再喝吗,换成早上喝?
Marion: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that.
不,我想我还是喝普通的感冒糖浆好了。
Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible.
但是糖浆味道很差。
Marion: It does.But a plenty of water afterward. It is all right.
没错。喝完感冒糖浆后得喝很多水。没关系。
Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion.
祝你早日康复,玛莉安。
Marion: All ritht, thanks.
谢谢。
come down with 得上……病
stick with 继续,坚持
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载。