But this is a good look for you, Sarah.
你这样挺好看
You’ve gone beyond pajamas and are now wearing the bed.
你已经丢开睡衣,开始穿床单了
Oh, God. I just went after the wrong guy again. Like always.
老天,我又找错了人,总是这样
I slept with a man who’s not my husband.
我和一个不是我丈夫的男人上了床
I’m promiscuous.
简直是滥交
Oh, God. I’m a complete and total love failure.
上帝,我是个不折不扣的感情失败者
- Oh, no. - Stop it, it’s not that funny.
-哦,不 -够了,没那么好笑
Stop laughing.
别笑了
What about that cute guy I met? Condom man.
我见过的那个帅哥呢?保险套先生?
- Yes, that’s how he likes to be known. - Condom man?
-他肯定乐于听到这称呼 -保险套先生?
- Sounds like a superhero. - I can’t.
-听起来象超级英雄 -不可能
He hates me. And I don’t blame him.
他讨厌我,但我并不怪他
No, I had my chance with him, and I blew it.
我和他有过机会,但我给弄砸了
Let’s go watch Beaches.
那我们去海滩上找吧
Oh, my God.
老天
When they remake this, they gotta add a happy ending and nudity.
重拍这部片时 该加上大团圆结局和床戏
They won’t remake it. Nobody wants to watch this kind of yearning nowadays.
不会重拍的, 现在没人想看这种怀旧的片子
It’s too painful.
太痛苦了
- Modern man can’t take it. - This has gotta end.
-现代人接受不了 -该结束了
There’s a world beyond Zhivago-land.
走出日瓦戈的天地,
Forget about the dog-park girl and live again.
忘了那女人,重新生活