Chapter one.
第一章
Sometimes, despite your best efforts otherwise,
有时候 尽管我们十分努力
life will give you lemons.
生活回报的却是柠檬 奇酸无比
When that happens, you’ve got two choices, friend.
这时候 你有两个选择
You can wear a sour face or make lemonade.
你可以摆张苦瓜脸 或者享用柠檬汁
LOVE HAPPENS
爱不胜防
I never should have booked this city.
真不该定这个城市!
Come on, come on, come on.
快快快
Finally!
你终于来了!
H uh?
怎么搞的?
What, did you swim here? Might as well have.
你游泳来的? 差不多了
This is exactly why I tell you
不是告诉过你
you gotta fly in the night before.
最好早一天登机
I know, I know, I know. But you’ll be enthused to know
我明白 告诉你一个好消息
The less time I spend in this city, the better.
我不愿意在这城市呆太久
that I reamed customer service.
我打通了航空客服
Your bag is gonna be on the very next flight.
你的行李下个航班就到
But have no fear.
别担心
There is a brand-new suit waiting for you right here.
这里有套崭新的西服等着你
Where’d you conjury this up from?
怎么跟变戏法似的
Well, rain makers make rain...
嗨 我多神通广大