- You gonna eat that? - No. Here.
-你想吃吗? -不,给你
Thank you.
谢谢
You did sleep with June, didn’t you?
你和琼睡过对吧?
Does it matter? Really?
那有什么关系?说真的?
It’s just that you told me nothing happened.
可你说什么事都没发生
I knew we’d be great together, I didn’t want anything to get in the way of that.
我知道我们会合得来, 所以不希望受其他事影响
And we were.
我们确实合得来
Yeah.
嗯
That was fun. Thanks a lot. I’ll call you.
真开心,太谢谢你了,我会打你电话
- You mad at me? - No, I’m not mad at you.
-你在生我气? -不,我不是生你的气
- Good, I was afraid something had... - I’m mad at myself for trusting you.
-那就好,我还担心有什么... -我是气自己会相信你
For not listening to that voice that said:
没有听信直觉:
"He is a shallow, self-centered bastard." Which is what you are, you stupidhead!
"他是个浅薄,自私的混蛋" 那就是你,你这蠢货
Maybe I have been teaching preschool too long, but you took advantage of me.
也许我是在幼儿园呆太久了, 你利用了这点
You knew how vulnerable I was. I was the weak impala of the herd.
知道我有多容易得手, 是唾手可得的猎物
And you pounced on that with that whole sensitive dad-of-the-year act.
所以演了一整套"年度最佳爸爸"的好戏
And, "we’re adopting a puppy."
加上"我们收养了一条狗"
And the fake professor thing with these fake glasses.
还戴着副假眼镜装斯文
These aren’t even real, are they?
根本不是真的对不对?
Sorry.
抱歉
I just hate guys like you. I hate guys like you!
我讨厌你这种男人,讨厌你这种男人