I feel like all I've done my whole life is be pretty.
我觉得我一生唯一所做的事就是长的漂亮
I mean all I've done is be born.
我的出世就已经成就了现在的我
I'm a failed actress, a failed artist.I'm not much good as a mother.
我是一个失败的演员,失败的艺术家,失败的妈妈
I'm not even that pretty anymore.
我有时觉得自己甚至已不再美丽了
I have failed at everything, Yuri.
我什么事都已经失败了,尤里
But I won't fail as a human being.
但我不能做一个失败的人
My enemies had finally found a weapon that could hurt me.
我的敌人终于找到了一种可以伤害我的武器.
For the next six months,I stopped running guns.
在接下来的6个月了.我不再走私枪支了
I went legitimate.
我开始做正当生意
This is an untapped market.
这是一个不可限量的市场
I'm talking over five million cubic meters of timber in the first year alone.
我们在说5百万平方米的森林.仅仅是第一年
Over 100 exploitable species.
超过100种可以开发的种类
The oil?Between you and me, this.Ten thousand barrels a month?
石油? 只是在你和我之间,1万桶一个月
He must be lying. He's talking!
他一定是在说谎,他在说谎!
Listen, there are gas reserves off the lvory Coast that OPEC doesn't even know about.
这有一些石油储备.石油输出国组织根本不知道
The phone numbers all check out.It's all on the level.
这些电话号码已经都检查过了,都是合法的
No wonder Valentine was confused.
怪不得瓦伦丁会困惑了
Thank God there are still legal ways to exploit developing countries.
感谢上帝还.是有一些合法渠道可以和发展中国家交易
The only problem with an honest buck is they're so hard to make.
但是合法的钱.真是难赚
The margins are too low.Too many people are doing it.
很多人都在干,利润实在太低了
Still, I'd promised Ava.
但是我已经答应了艾娃