I've got so much to learn,Toby,he said.
托比,我要学的东西太多了。他说,
So much to learn.
实在太多了。
Poor Will.He had a lot to learn about women,too.
可怜的威尔。他还得学会了解每个人。
One day in October 1582 he came to my house with a long face.
1582年10月的一天他来到我的住处,神情沉郁。
I'll never leave Stratford.he said.
我永远不能离开斯特拉福镇了。他说。
Why not?I asked.We'll get away one day.You'll see.
为什么不能?我问道,总有一天我们会离开此地。你等着瞧。
Perhaps you will,he said,but I'm going to be married in a few weeks' time.To Anne Hathaway.
或许你还行,他说,但过几个星期我就要结婚了。同安·哈瑟维结婚。
My mouth fell open and stayed open.Married!To Anne Hathaway?
一听此言我张着嘴愣了好久。结婚。同安·哈瑟维结婚?
Is that the Hathaways over at Shottery?
你是说肖特雷邻乡哈瑟维家的女儿?
Yes,Will said.
没错,威尔说。
I was working on some shoes on the table,and Will picked one up and looked at it.
当时我在做鞋,威尔拿起桌上一支鞋,看看。