510.Let's see you do it!
有本事你做给我看!
You're not doing it right.
你这样做不对。
Let's see you do it then!
有本事你做给我看!
511.Don't you have anything better to do?
你没别的事好做吗?
Stop bothering me!Don't you have anything better to do?
不要烦我。你没别的事好做吗?
512.You go first.I'll catch up later.
你先走,我随后就到。
Come on.We're going to be late.
快点!我们要迟到啦。
You go first.I'll catch up later.
你先走,我随后就到。
513.What are you thinking?
你想到哪里去了啊?
You can't be serious!What are you thinking?You're crazy!
你不是当真的吧!你想到哪里去了啊?你疯了!
514.That's not what I'm saying.
我的意思不是那样!
Do you mean that I'm stupid?
你是说我很笨啰?
No,that's not what I'm saying.
不,我的意思不是那样!
515.What do you mean by that?
你这话是什么意思?
I think you should go home now.
我想你现在该回家了。
What do you mean by that?You want me to leave?
你这话是什么意思?你要赶我走啊?
516.You can never tell about this sort of thing.
这种事谁也说不准。
So what do you think?
那你怎么想?
You can never tell about this sort of thing.
这种事谁也说不准。
517.Leave me be.
让我一个人静一静。
You look sad.Wanna talk?
你看起来好伤心,想要聊一聊吗?
Leave me be.
让我一个人静一静。
518.I'll pretend I didn't see that.
睁一只眼,闭一只眼。
Please don't tell my dad that Im late again.
请不要跟我我爸说我又迟到了。
I'll pretend I didn' see that.
我会睁一只眼,闭一只眼。
519.Relax.You can count on me.
放一百二十个心吧!
Can you do it on you own?
你可以自己搞定这件事吗?
Relax.You can count on me.
放一百二十个心吧!
520.It's nothing.Don't mention it.
区区小事,何足挂齿。
Thanks a million.I really appreciate it.
真是谢谢你了。我很感激。
It's nothing.Don't mention it.
区区小事,何足挂齿。
v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的