501.Ingrate!
忘恩负义的家伙!
How could you be so ungrateful!Ingrate!
你怎么可以这么无情!忘恩负义的家伙!
502.I give you an inch,and you take a yard.
你太得寸进尺了。
Stop taking advantage of me.I give you an inch,and you take a yard.
不要再占我便宜了。你太得寸进尺了。
503.Good things have just begun!
好戏就要开锣啰!
This is only the beginning.Good things have just begun!
这才刚开始而已。好戏就要开锣啰!
504.I'm speechless.
我也无话可说了。
What do you think about all of this?
你对这整件事有什么看法?
I'm speechless.
我也无话可说了。
505.This food is out of this world.
这真是人间美味。
This food it out of this world.I've never had better beef.
这真是人间美味。这是我吃过最棒的牛肉。
506.Why so mysterious?
干嘛神秘兮兮的?
Why so mysterious?Are you hiding something from me?
干嘛神秘兮兮的?你有事情瞒着我吗?
507.Stop being so indecisive!
别再婆婆妈妈了!
Hurry up!Stop being so indecisive and make a decision!
快点!别再婆婆妈妈了,做了决定吧!
508.Take it for granted.
身在福中不知福。
You should appreciate the fact that you have parents who love you.
你应该珍惜有一对爱你的爹妈。
Don't take it for granted.
别身在福中不知福!
509.Hey,we meet again!
嗨!我们又见面了!
Hey,we meet again!
嗨!我们又见面了!
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于