They’re probably tuning up your car for all I know.
甚至可能替你们把车都备好
All that matters to you guys is the tushies are tight and the bellies are flat.
你们只在乎牙好不好,有没有肚腩
Meanwhile, caring, interesting, compassionate women...
而富有同情心,投入,心软,
...of a certain age sit home alone...
有把年纪的女人却独自在家...
...reading Jane Austen, eating ice cream, which makes them less likely to find...
...看书,吃雪糕, 让她们更不可能找到...
Are we still talking about me? Because I can’t tell anymore.
我们还在说我吗?因为我都糊涂了
No, I’m sorry, Dad. I can’t either.
对不起,爸,我也是
It’s all right.
没关系
I just don’t want to see Dolly get hurt.
我只是不希望多莉受伤害
I don’t either.
我也一样
But it’s different for me.
但我不同
I’ve had the love of my life.
我生命中有过真爱
And no one else could ever touch that.
旁人永远无法触及
No one can come close.
连接近都不能
So I’m just out there...
所以我只是在...
...passing the time. ...
消磨时日
Tap-dancing, if you want the truth.
如果你想了解,那就象在跳踢踏舞
Maybe if I dance fast enough...
也许我跳得够快的话...
...I won’t remember what I’ve lost.
...就能忘掉我失去的
You see?
懂吗?