441.Just listen to me,and you'll be fine.
听我的准没错。
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办才好。
Just listen to me,and you'll be fine.
听我的准没错。
442.Can you spot me?
先帮我垫一下(钱)!
I left my wallet at home.Can you spot me?
我把钱包忘在家里了。先帮我垫一下(钱)!
443.Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同。
I know what you're thinking.Because great minds think alike.
我知道你在想什么。这叫英雄所见略同。
444.Why torture yourself?
你这是何苦呢?
I go to the gym everyday for 2 hours.
我每天上健身房两小时。
Why torture youself?You're so thin already!
你这是何苦呢?你已经这么苗条了。
445.Good idea!
真是个好主意!
We've been working so hard this week.Let's go out tonight.
这礼拜好忙。我们今晚出去玩吧?
Good idea!
真是个好主意!
446.That's not a good idea!
这样不太好吧!
Why don't we go out to eat?
不如我们出去吃饭吧?
That's not a good idea.I'm broke!
这样不太好吧,我是穷光蛋一个!
447.You only live once.
人生只有一次。
Come on,you have to go.You only live once.
走吧...你一定要去。人生只有一次。
448.That's nothing.
你这哪算什么?
I'm doomed.I'm so broke I can't afford to pay my bills.
我完了,我穷得没办法付那些账单。
That's nothing.Last year I had to borrow 3 months rent from my parents.
你这哪算什么?去年我还得向父母借三个月的房租呢!
449.What's up?(What's new?)
(最近)有什么好事吗?
What's up?I haven't seen you for ages!
最近有什么好事吗?
450.I got you!
给我逮到了吧!
Ha!I got you!You thought you could get away with it,didn't you?
哈!给我逮到了吧!你以为能逃过一劫吗?
451.I don't know what to do with you.
真拿你没办法。
Mom.I scrubbed it down a thousand times,but it's still dirty.
妈!我擦了几千次,它还是脏的。
I don't know what to do with you.Let me try.
真拿你没办法。我来吧!
452.Well,what do you want?
不然你想怎样?
I don't want to do this.
我不想做这件事。
Well,what do you want?
不然你想怎样?
453.It's not my fault!
又不是我的错!
Don't look at me!It's not my fault!
不要看我!又不是我的错!
n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,