What the hell did she want?
该死的她到底想怎样?
She wants that divorce.
她想要离婚
What about my proposition?
我的提议怎么样?
Well, I like the idea of Jamaica.
我喜欢牙买加那主意
-What about Barbados?-Well, and Barbados, and Antigua.
-去巴贝多怎么样? -巴贝多 还有安地瓜
Yeah, it’s true.There’s so many places I haven’t seen.
耶 没错 还有好多地方我没去过
Hollywood.Saint Petersburg.
好莱坞 圣彼得堡
The Cote d’Azur, Coney Island.
蔚蓝海岸 科尼岛
And I hear there’s that wonderful hotel in Scotland called Balmoral.
我还听说苏格兰有间叫作巴莫勒的酒店很不错
-That’s where the queen lives.-So bed and breakfast is out.
-那是女王住的地方 -那样床和早餐都泡汤了
-It’s on if you know the queen.-I don’t.
-只要你认识女王就成 -我不认识
I do.
我认识
That’s fantastic.
太不可思议了
But seriously, though.
我可是说真的
We could have such a wonderful time together.
我们可以一起度过如此美妙的时光
Venice?Disneyland?
威尼斯?迪士尼乐园?
Whatever you want.Whatever you want.
你想要什么都行 想要什么都行
Whoever you want.
想要谁都行
I could introduce you to whoever you want.
想要谁我都可以介绍你认识
Kissinger?Dick Cheney?
基辛格? 迪克切尼?
-Yes.-Yes?
-可以 -可以?
Madonna?Mike Tyson?
麦当娜? 迈克泰森?
I must say, that as offers go...
我必须得说 这些条件...
...it’s quite tempting.
相当诱人
You’re a naughty tempter, aren’t you?
你是个调皮的撒旦不是吗?
I’m so glad you like my mind.Not many people like my mind.
我很高兴你喜欢我的思想 并不是有很多人喜欢我的思想
Quite a few people like my body...
相当多人喜欢我的身体...