I love Thanksgiving. I’m so glad I’m not cooking.
我爱感恩节,很高兴不用做饭
Watch your back.
小心后面
Now, before we tackle this succulent-looking bird...
在对付这只肥嘟嘟的鸟儿之前...
...we have some honored guests with us today.
...我要介绍几位贵客
Marlene Swift. Dorothy Murphy.
玛琳-斯威夫特,桃乐茜-墨菲
And Dolly Mccann.
还有多莉-麦肯
- Hi. - Hey.
嗨,嘿。
Hello, Dolly.
你好,多莉
All three at the same table.
三个都请来了
The man has balls of steel.
老头可真有种
We’re very proud.
我们为此自豪
This was a great idea. It’s the perfect place to spend Thanksgiving.
好主意,这是过感恩节的好去处
- I’m just sorry my parents aren’t here. - Next year.
-很遗憾我父母不在这 -明年吧
You’re not afraid that’d be too sentimental?
你不怕那太过煽情吗?
No. It’s old family tradition.
不,那是家庭传统
- They have a great Sunday brunch here too. - Did I tell you she was a teacher?
-这儿的周日餐点也不错 -我说过她是个教师吗?
Preschool. Works with kids.
幼儿园,和孩子打交道
- Tiny, tiny little kids. You want kids? - Oh, yeah. I love kids.
-很小的孩子,你想要孩子吗? -是的,我喜欢孩子
Want that white picket fence, the whole deal.
想要有白色篱笆的房子,成家立业
She might’ve been the one. She’s good. She was interesting.
她可能就是我要找的,人好,很有趣
I caught a glimpse. Something.
可我看到了他们那样
You gotta stop obsessing about the dog-park girl, Jake.
别再为那个女人心烦了,杰克
- I know. - Move on.
-我知道 -向前看
I will.
我会
This time you got written out of Act 1. women are devious.
这次你第一幕就出场了,女人就是狡猾
Self-serving, shallow.
自私,浅薄
Not you, dear.
你不是,亲爱的