Just hold that thought. Where do you live?
安心等着, 你住哪?
Of course you realize when Jake gets here, you’ll have to excuse yourself.
你一定明白 当杰克回来时你就得回避
Bob! Bobby. No, Bob.
鲍伯,鲍比,不,鲍伯
- You dropped these on my driveway. - Oh, thank you.
-你把这个掉在我车道上了 -谢谢
I’m really sorry. I’m sure that seemed pretty awkward, huh?
真不好意思,那场面想必很尴尬吧?
No, no. Routine, really.
不,很正常,真的
There’s nothing going on there with me and June.
我和琼什么事都没有
They were late from the museum, and I made her stay for dinner.
他们回来晚了,所以我留她吃晚饭
Well, thank you for bringing these
... 谢谢你送这些...
- You’re back. - Yeah, he... He passed out.
-你回来了 -对,他...他醉得厉害
He couldn’t tell me where he lived.
没法告诉我他住哪
- 321 something. - Yeah, that was all I got.
-总之是321号 -对,我就听到这些
- I’m Bob, by the way. - Oh, my manners have completely left me.
-我叫鲍伯 -哦,我都忘了介绍了
- I’m so sorry. Jake Anderson. - How you doing?
-不好意思,杰克-安德森 -你好
- My brother Michael. - Oh, sorry. Here you go.
-我兄弟迈克 -不好意思,打个招呼
Pleasure to meet you.
幸会
This is Bob connor, parent at the school.
这是鲍伯-康纳,学生家长
We were just... what were we?
我们刚才...什么事来着?
Sarah left stuff at my place tonight, thought it’d be better to get it back.
莎拉今晚把东西丢在我那了, 所以我给送过来
I’ll get out of the way.
我就走
- Talk to you tomorrow, Sarah. Okay? - Okay.
-明天再聊好吗? -好的
- Nice to meet you guys. - Pleasure.
-两位幸会 -幸会
Hey, I better get going. Where do you want me to put him?
我得走了,该把他放在哪?
- Maybe I’ll put him here. - No, you don’t...
-也许就放这吧 -不,你别...
we’re sitting down now, buddy.
坐好,伙计
Yeah, I...
好了,我...
- I better get going. - You don’t have to go. You could stay. Sit.
-我还是走吧 -没必要走,你可以留下,坐吧
No, no, no. Really, I should go.
不,真的,我该走了