I don’t have any claim on you.
我无权干涉你
We’ve seen each other what, four times now? I realize that.
我们才见过四次面吧?我能明白
You won’t let me explain?
你不想听我解释?
Let me do it. You were lying because you didn’t want to hurt my feelings. I get it.
我来吧,你骗我是不想伤害我,这我懂
If dogs are to prove their worth as rescuers...
如果狗要担任救生员...
...they must overcome their fears. Again, Mass goes first. ...
就必须克服恐惧, 玛丝再次一马当先
She’s accustomed to the deafening noise and turbulent winds of the helicopter.
它已经习惯了直升机的噪音和气流
She’s made these jumps dozens of times before.
它这样跳水已经有过多次
But the big question is, how will the rookies perform?
问题是新手们会有何表现呢?
You could do this. You could.
你也能做到
They hesitate at the open door.
它们会在门口犹豫
Hey, I’m gonna head out.
我正打算出去
- You forgot to take your headdress off. - No, I didn’t. Any plans for the holiday?
-你忘了把头饰摘下来 -我故意的,节日有什么安排吗?
Dad’s house, a thousand relatives. How about you?
去爸爸家和亲戚聚会,你们呢?
- Eric’s parents are back in town. - Now they’re starting to piss me off.
-艾里克的父母回城了 -他们开始让我恼火了
- Oh, honey, if you need to cry, call me. - Got you on speed dial.
-你想哭诉就打我电话 -你在我的亲情号码上
Are we okay?
你没生我气吧?
Sure. Why wouldn’t we be?
当然,怎么会?
I had no idea you and Bobby were...
我不知道你和鲍比...
oh, we’re nothing, June. Me and Bobby.
我和他没什么
Well, we’re not either. Me and him.
我和他也没什么
But he is one hot dad, though. I so don’t blame you for being interested.
"Interested" may be pushing it.
Well, I’m not in that picture. I just want you to know.