We can have a conference.
可以开个家长会
Oh, I’ll just go home now and go to bed and maybe stay there forever.
我只想马上回家, 然后永远呆在床上
Sarah has a friend who lives practically next door.
莎拉有个朋友就住在隔壁
That’s cool. I love weird, huge coincidences.
太巧了,我喜欢巧合
- Yeah. - Sure you don’t want to come in?
你真的不进来吗?
We opened a bottle of wine.
我们开了瓶红酒
Oh, I think I’d rather die, but thank you. Yeah.
喝酒不如让我去死,好意心领
- Hi. - Hey. Jennifer kicked us out.
-嗨 -詹妮弗把我们赶出来了
- Both of us. - Oh, Mikey. -
我们俩 -迈克
God, I’m so sorry.
老天,我真难过
- She’ll come around. - I told him it’s the holidays.
-她会回心转意的 -我告诉他是因为假日
People are under a lot of stress.
人们压力太大了
I love this guy. I do. I love him.
我喜欢这家伙,真的
- I love him. - We’ve been talking.
-我喜欢他 -我们聊过
We’ve been here a while.
我们来了有一会了
- You all right? - Yeah.
你没事吧?
- Let’s go. - Come on, Mother Teresa.
-走吧 -来,特蕾莎
- I hope it’s okay that I stopped by. - Oh, yes. Of course it is.
-但愿我的拜访没问题 -当然没问题
I’m so glad you did.
我很高兴你来
We were talking on the phone, everything was going well.
.. 我们在电话上聊得正欢时...
...and then some strange woman said "emergency" and hung up.
...有个陌生女人说"有要紧事" 然后挂断了
I called and no one answered, so I was a little worried.
再打来没人接听,所以有点担心
- I think it’s very sweet, Jake. - It’s just a false alarm?
-你真细心,杰克 -是虚惊一场?
- Definitely a false alarm. - Good.
-绝对是 -那就好
No, my father’s friend, she got into a little bit of trouble...
是我父亲的朋友,她有点小麻烦...
...and I had to help her out, and so I went over there for a while.
...我得帮她解决,所以过去了一会
And after that I just drove around a while.
然后又开车转了一阵子