Dusty!
达斯丁!
Yes!
耶!
- I really need to speak with you! - This next number
- 我真的需要跟你谈谈!- 下一首
- is for your favorite teacher and mine. - Let’s go.
是给你们最喜欢的老师还有我
She put this wonderful concert together for all of us.
她让我们欢聚于这样美妙的音乐会
Give a big round of applause to Miss Jamie Palamino.
让我们给洁蜜 帕拉米诺小姐最热烈的掌声
# When Jamie smiles #
当洁密微笑
# It takes me miles #
让我游离好远
# From where I’ve-- #
从我所在的地方
God, I still can’t believe he wrote me that song.
天哪,我还是不能相信他给我写了那首歌
Oh I can. He’s been working on that song since high school, remember?
我相信,他在高中就写了那首歌,记得吗?
It’s like the stalker’s national anthem.
就像国歌一样
Not to mention I already heard that song today,
更别说我今天已经听过这首歌了
only it was Janice’s eyes that made him smile.
只不过改成贾尼丝的眼睛让他微笑
- Janice? Who’s Janice? - A nurse with really big boobs
- 贾尼丝?谁是贾尼丝?- 一个有大波的护士
that works at the medical center. A girl I saw him kissing earlier tonight.
在医院工作,我看见他今晚早些时候亲过的女孩
Dusty’s a Jersey player, Jamie!
达斯丁是个好演员 洁蜜!
He’s out for revenge on you
他是为了报复你
for putting him in the friend zone in high school.
为了高中只把他当作朋友
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The guy’s looking for the anger bang!
他在寻找机会发泄!