What are you doing here?
那你来干什么?
I want to talk to the guy who wrote me this.
我来是要和写这个的家伙谈谈
Wow.
哇
- Mmm... want some more? - No. Gallon’s my limit.
- 嗯...还要吗?- 不,已经够了
Oh, excuse me if I’m not one of your stick models.
哦,我很抱歉我不是你的那些模特女友
"I’m Chris Brander. I hang out with Good Charlotte and Pink.
“我是克里斯 布兰德 我和古德 夏洛特和品克一起玩的
- I go to Jay Z’s birthday party--" - Okay, okay. All right.
- 我参加杰奇的生日派对--” - 好了,好了,好了
- Thank you very much. I get it. I was lame. - Yeah.
- 非常感谢你,我知道了,我真蠢- 对
Actually, I was nervous, but uh, more importantly,
事实上,我很紧张 但是,更重要的是
does this hat make me look fat?
这个帽子让我看上去更胖吗?
So...
那么...
is your life everything you’d hoped it’d be?
你的生活是否如你所愿呢?
I always thought that if I had a huge career
我总是想如果我事业有成
and famous clients and tons of money
有著名的客户和大把的钞票
that I’d be happy.
我就会幸福
And the truth is...
而事实上...
I was right.
我曾是对的
I love it. Especially the money. Ooh.
我喜欢这样 特别是钱,哦
You’re so bad!
你无药可救了!
What about you?
那你呢?