- Where’s Chris?! - I’ll never tell you anything!
- 克里斯在哪?!- 我不会说的!
Oh yeah?
哦?
- He’s with his lover.
他和他的爱人在一起
Dude, Jamie’s outside. What are you doing up here?
兄弟,洁蜜在外面 你在这里干什么?
I’m getting my butt kicked by Dinkleman,
我被丁克曼打败了
that’s what I’m doing up here.
所以我在这
You see him play that guitar? It’s like he has 15 fingers.
你看见他弹吉他了吗? 就像他有15根手指
Everybody loves him. I can’t compete with this guy.
大家都喜欢他 我不能和他争
You can’t compete with this-- are you kidding me?
你不能和他争-- 你开玩笑吗?
You’re Chris Brander! You’re Hollywood. You date models!
你是克里斯 布兰德! 你来自好莱坞,你和模特约会!
He’s Jersey. He skis in his jeans!
他是新泽西人 他只能穿着牛仔裤滑雪!
It’s Dinkleman.
他是丁克曼
It’s Dusty Dinkleman.
他是达斯丁 丁克曼
- Dinkleman. - Dinkleman.
- 丁克曼- 丁克曼
- Dinkleman. - Dinkleman!
- 丁克曼- 丁克曼!
- Dinkleman. - Dinkleman’s going down.
- 丁克曼- 丁克曼会输
Dinkleman... is going way down.
丁克曼... 会输得很惨
Atta boy.
好小子
Now you get out there and you tell Jamie how you feel!
你现在出去 告诉洁蜜你的感受!
- Let’s do this. - Atta boy.
- 去吧- 好小子
Good ol’ Chris Brander, ladies and gentlemen!
克里斯 布兰德 女士们先生们!