- What’s up, Dude? - Quiet, she’s sleeping.
- 怎么了,兄弟?- 安静,她在睡觉
I’m going over to Jamie’s.
我要去找洁蜜
- Did you boink her yet? - Shut it.
- 你还没有上她吗?- 闭嘴
If she wakes up, tell her I went to meet Bono.
如果她醒了 告诉她我去找博诺
- You’re gonna meet Bono? I wanna come. - No, you walking void,
- 你去找博诺?我也要去- 不,你去什么
it’s a lie, but if she wakes up just tell her I’ll be back in a bit.
这是个谎话,但如果她醒了 只要告诉她我很快回来
- Fine! - Fine!
- 好!- 好!
- I love you. - I love you too.
- 我爱你- 我也爱你
- Mike!
麦克!
Oh, God!
噢,天哪!
This is pathetic!
真是可怜!
- Oh shit!
该死!
Thank you, guys. Thank you.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Encore! Encore! Encore!
再来一个!再来一个! 再来一个!
Okay, all right, one more time.
好,好,再来一首
- One more time. Okay. - Oh yeah!
- 再来一首,好- 哦耶!
Here we go. You guys, you know,
开始 你们知道
Christmas is the time for giving.
圣诞节是给予的日子
And the most precious gift that you can give...
而你能给予的最珍贵的礼物
- is your heart. - Aww.
- 是你的心- 啊
Jamie Palamino, this is my gift to you.
洁蜜 帕拉米诺 这是我给你的礼物