Hey, Shephard.
嘿 Shephard
We were hoping you'd come on your own.
我们正盼着你自己过来
What the hell did you do to Sayid?
你们到底对Sayid做了什么?
We... we didn't do anything to him. Y... your friend is sick.
我们... 什么都没做 你... 你朋友病了
He's...
他是...
Yeah, I... It's not really...
是的 我... 这真的不能...
It's not really a literal translation.
这真的直译不了
The closest thing would be...
最接近的说法是...
infected.
感染
Infected? He's not even running a fever.
感染? 他都没有发烧
What...
什么意思...
Did I say something funny?
我说了什么好笑的话吗?
I doubt it. He doesn't really have a sense of humor.
我不这么认为 他一点幽默感都没有
He says you have to give your friend this pill.
他说 你得把这粒药给你朋友
Are you serious?
你说真的?
Why don't you give it to him?
为什么你不自己给他?
Because it won't work unless he takes it willingly,
因为只有他自己愿意吃 才有效果
and won't take it willingly from us.
但是由我们给他 他肯定是不情愿的
Well, then maybe you should've asked him to take it before you tortured him.
呃 你们也许该在对他用刑之前
We didn't torture him.
让他吃药 - 我们没有对他用刑
We were diagnosing him. To see if he was infected.
我们只是在为他诊断.看他是不是真感染了
Yes.
是的