Oh, listen, man, it was my pleasure, really.
哦,这是我的荣幸,真的
Thank you all for having me. It was so nice.
谢谢你们带我玩 真好
And hey, before I forget, make sure
还有,在我忘了之前 记住
that you rinse that thing at least twice a day, okay?
你每天至少要把那东西 洗两次,好吗?
Your mouth is a disgusting open cesspool
你的嘴就是个恶心的化粪池
with germs and bacteria. Now put that back!
有各种细菌和微生物 放回去!
- Christopher, put that back. - Put it back!
- 克里斯,放回去- 放回去!
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, anyone want some cocoa?
嘿,有人要可可吗?
Oh, Carol, you are so sweet!
哦,卡罗尔,你真好!
And I would love to do that, except I volunteered at the hospital
我也很想 但我要去医院值班
so that Paul could spend Christmas Eve with his family.
这样保罗可以回家和家人一起过圣诞夜
- So, I kinda gotta get going. - Aw.
- 所以,我得走了- 啊
That’s a drag. God!
真是遗憾,天哪!
Hey, Jamie, what about you?
嘿,洁蜜,那你呢?
- Ready? - Give me a Cougar roar. Cougar roar!
- 准备好了?- 给我来个狮子吼,狮子吼!
Cookie Monster says the Cougars are
饼干怪兽说狮子是
Aw.
啊
great big cookies
最好的点心
at the top of the jar.
在罐子的最上面
Ladies and Gentleman, the amazing Chris Brander.
女士们先生们 非凡的克里斯 布兰德
Oh my gosh, I remember this.
哦我的天 我记得这个