I feel like my entire life has been a waste.
我觉得我整个人生都浪费掉了
- Paul. - I have one more posting,
- Paul - 我还有一项任务
then I’ll retire and then what?
然后就可以退休了,可是然后呢?
We’ll figure it out.
我们会想出办法的
I just don’t know what it was all for.
我只是不知道做这一切都是为了什么
You know?
你知道吗?
You at least have the book.
你至少还写了那本烹饪书
Well, it’s your book, too.
那也是你的书啊
It is.
就是你的书
Without you, it wouldn’t be a book.
没有你的支持,永远也不会有这本书
Not that Simca and I’ll ever be done with it.
不过我们好像永远都写不完
- Someday you’ll be done with it. - I’m beginning to wonder.
- 总有一天你会写完的 - 我开始怀疑了
So to wrap things up,
集中注意力
at 6:22 last night, guess who wasn’t coming to dinner?
猜猜昨晚6:22谁没来吃晚餐
That’s right.
是的
It began pouring down rain and Judith Jones canceled.
由于下起了倾盆大雨,Judith Jones取消了约会
I was utterly crushed.
我着实被打击着了
And then on top of everything,
最糟的是
I had a horrible fight with my husband and he left me.
我跟丈夫大吵了一架 然后他走了
The boeuf bourguignon was delicious, not that I ate it.
红酒炖牛肉很美味 但我没吃
As for the raspberry Bavarian cream, I am taking it to the office.
至于甜点 我想把它带到办公室去
Morning.
早上好
Julie, could you come in here?
茱莉,你来一下
I didn’t tell him, I swear.
我发誓我没说出去
Julie?
茱莉?
- Feeling better? - Much.
- 感觉好些了吗? - 好多了
So you burned the stew?
听说你把牛肉炖糊了?