- So anyway, what do you say? - About what?
- 那么,你说什么?- 关于什么?
Going to a movie tonight? Then maybe later
今晚去看电影? 或许晚点
we can go for some, uh... herbal tea.
我们可以去 嗯...喝草药茶
Okay, sure.
好,可以
Um... You know what? You’re on my way to the theater.
嗯...你知道吗? 我去剧院顺路到你那
Why don’t I pick you up at like 7:30?
我大概7点半去接你怎么样?
- It’s a date. - Homo.
- 这是个约会- 同性恋
- Bye for now. - Bye.
- 再见- 再见
Mom! Mom! Truce!
妈妈!妈妈!休战!
- Paris, here we come! - Mm.
- 巴黎,我们来了!- 嗯
- But I’m not ready to play a gig. - Of course you are.
- 但我还没有准备好开演奏会- 你当然准备好了
No. No.
没有,没有
No!
没有!
- This is a bad idea, Chris. - God, I’m so stupid!
- 这是个馊主意,克里斯- 天哪,我真是太蠢了!
- No you’re not, baby. - Here I am, trying to nurture this artist,
- 不你不蠢,宝贝- 我来了,来培养这个艺术家
yet you’re this pop bubblegum sensation,
但你仍然是个轰动一时的 泡泡糖舞曲偶像
and that’s okay.
那就行了
Paris, here we come!
巴黎,我们来了!
But I am an artist. I am an artist!
但我是个艺术家 我是个艺术家!
Hey! I am an artist!
嘿!我是个艺术家!
- Let’s go do this. - Are you ready for this?
- 我们去吧- 你准备好了?
I was born ready, bitch.
我早就准备好了,笨蛋