the revival theater in town
镇上的剧场
is showing Nicholas Sparks’s "The Notebook."
正在上映尼古拉斯 斯巴克斯的《恋恋笔记本》
Huh?
啊?
- Hello? I’m on the phone. - Really you want to see "The Notebook"?
- 哈喽?我在用电话- 你真的想去看《恋恋笔记本》?
Yes, because I love sentimental tear-jerkers.
对,因为我喜欢催人泪下的感情戏
I’m gonna friggin’ puke.
我要吐了
Just a second.
稍等
- You are so dead. Do you hear me? - Whatever, dude.
- 你死定了,你听见了吗?- 随便,伙计
- What’re you doing over there? - Faggot.
- 你在那干什么?- 同性恋
- Nothing. - Ooh, that’s my call-waiting. One second.
- 没什么- 哦,我还有个电话,稍等
- So, anyway... - Hello?
- 所以,不论如何... - 哈喽?
- Hey, Jamie. It’s Dusty. - Hey, Dusty.
- 嘿,洁蜜,是我达斯丁- 嘿,达斯丁
Hey, listen, just--
嘿,听着,就--
Dude, I think she left you hanging.
兄弟,我觉得她不会付你的约
It’s probably just an important business call. Get off the phone.
很有可能是个重要的商务电话 你放下电话
- What, the bar ran out of curly fries? - Get off the phone.
- 什么,没有花招了?- 你放下电话
Dude, are you gonna boink Jamie tonight?
兄弟,你今晚准备上洁蜜吗?
Yes. Are you happy now?
对,你现在高兴了?
All right.
好吧
- Dude, "The Notebook"’s so gay. - Get off the phone!
- 兄弟,《恋恋笔记本》太适合同性恋了- 放下电话!
- Sorry about that. - That’s okay.
- 很抱歉- 没关系