怎样处理不通过中间商直接往来的商号的佣金
第一句:We don't pay commission to firms dealing with us on a principal-to-principal basis.
对于不通过中间商直接往来的商号,我方一概不付佣金。
A: How do you deal with firms on a principal-to-principal basis?
你方怎样处理不通过中间商直接往来的商号?
B: We don't pay commission to firms dealing with us on a principal-to-principal basis.
对于不通过中间商直接往来的商号,我方一概不付佣金。
A: That's reasonable.
这很合理。
第二句:We will grant you an extra commission of 2% to cover the additional risk.
你方可以获得另外2%的佣金,以补偿你方受的额外风险。
A: We will try to protect our middlemen.
我方会努力保护我方中间商的利益。
B: Thank you. How about our additional risk?
谢谢。我方的额外风险怎么办?
A: We will grant you an extra commission of 2% to cover the additional risk.
你方可以获得另外2%的佣金,以补偿你方受的额外风险。
B: You are always so nice.
您真是太好了。
其他表达法:
The commission has been increased to 5% in your favor.
贵方佣金已增至5%。
We'll get 0.5% more in commission for our effort.
经过努力,我方可以多得到0.5%的佣金。