Hey, Noah, yeah!
嗨,诺亚!
Oh, good to see you. Let me see you.
哦,你终于回来了 让我好好看看你
You bleeding anywhere? No?
有没有受伤? 没有吧?
- Everything good? - Yeah.
- 一切都好吧? - 对
Oh, I love you.
哦,我爱你
Come on, there's something I got to show you.
来,有东西给你看
- Come on. - All right.
- 快来 - 好的
What's going on?
怎么了?
What is this?
这是什么?
Here.
你看
I sold the house.
我把这房子卖了
- You sold the house? - Yup.
- 你把房子卖了? - 是的
Gotta be out by the end of the month.
这个月底就要交付了
Between that and your Gl Bill, you ought to be able to get it now.
有了这笔钱,再加上你的士兵补贴 你应该能买得起了
- Get what? - Your dream house.
- 买得起什么? - 你梦想中的房子啊
- The Windsor Plantation. - Dad--
- 温莎种植园 - 爸爸……
Now, don't Dad me, I don't want to hear about it.
哦别来这套 现在我不想听这些
I already talked to the bank, they're gonna give you the loan.
我已经和银行谈过了 他们答应给你贷款
- Well, I can't let you sell your house. - It's done.
- 可我不能让你把房子卖了 - 已经卖了
It's a good thing. You should do it.
这是件好事 你应该这么做
Wait a second. You sell the house, where are you gonna live?
等一下,你把房子卖了 你自己住哪儿?
With you, dummy, what do you think?
和你一起住啊,笨蛋 你觉得呢?
Somebody's got to help you fix it up.
总得有人帮你来修整这套房子