And then it gels in the refrigerator and you flip it onto a plate.
然后把它放在冰箱里凝固成胶 你把它倒扣在盘子里
Which, according to Julia Child, is supposed to be easy.
这个按照Julia Child的说法 是很简单的
And all I can say about that, no offense intended, Julia, is
而我想说的是 虽然无意冒犯 Julia
the bitch lied.
你这贱人说谎了
Shit.
妈的
- Shit! - How many more aspics are there?
- 妈的 - 还剩下多少肉冻?
Seven.
7块
No one will know if you don’t do them.
如果你不做 没人会知道
It’s not like there’s, like, the Aspic Police or something.
又不是说有什么...诸如肉冻警察之类的
You could lie.
你可以说谎
I can’t. I just can’t.
我不能,我就是不能
Julia will know. It’s like she’s watching me. I’m under her influence.
Julia会知道,就像她在某处看着我一样 我被她影响着
I’m becoming a much better person because of her.
因为她我正在变得更完美
Yuck! The sink! Look at this!
讨厌!看水槽!你看看!
I hate it here! Did you put something down the sink?
我讨厌这里! 你把什么东西放进水槽了?
You hate it here?
你讨厌这里?
How am I supposed to cook anything in this kitchen?
在这狗屁厨房里我怎么煮东西?
It’s no wonder that my mold fell apart. I don’t suppose we have any Drano.
难怪我的模子散架了 我想我们也没有下水道疏通剂
Not unless you bought it.
除非你买了
I do all of this and I’m supposed to buy Drano, too?
我除了做这些以外 还要自己去买这玩意儿?
Right now, you are so not under the influence of Julia Child.
现在你完全不受Julia Child的影响了