- We're going now? - Mm-hmm.
- 现在就走? - 是的
No, we're not supposed to be leaving for another week.
不是说还有一个礼拜才走的吗?
Get dressed and then come and have some breakfast, dear.
亲爱的,穿好衣服 然后来吃点早饭
Willow will pack your things.
威洛会帮你收拾行李的
Why, I'd be happy to pack your things, Miss Allie.
艾丽小姐 很乐意帮您收拾东西
I don't want you to pack my things.
我不要你帮我收拾
I don't want you to touch my stuff. I'm not going.
我不许你碰我的东西 我不走
- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
- 不,你要走 - 不,我不走
- Yes, Allie, you are. - No, I'm not.
- 艾丽,你要走 - 我不走
Allie, you are going whether you like it or not.
走也得走,不走也得走
Now, even if Aaron has to throw you over his shoulder
就算是让亚伦扛着你 一路拖着你走
and drag you the whole way, you're going.
也得把你拖回去 你必须得走
Excuse me.
请原谅
- All right, let's go. - Come on.
- 好吧,我们走 - 来吧
We have to have all these done by lunch.
午饭前必须把这些事情搞定
Come on, get on!
来,干活儿了!
You shouldn't be standing around. Here we go.
别傻站着,开工了!
Let's go. Come on.
开干了!
Fin!
费!
Where's Noah?
诺亚呢?
He's out delivering a load.
他去运木头了