I only teased you with my inspector, gave you a few goose pimples.
我只是假扮探长戏弄你 只让你起了些鸡皮疙瘩
But you frightened me to death.
但你却吓得我要死
Did you really think I was going to kill you?
你真以为我是要杀你吗?
You fainted, you see.It was a blank.
你昏倒了 你知道 那是空包弹
I may be three games up in the second set.
我可能是三局里赢了第二局
If I had killed you...
要是是我杀了你...
...I’d have to bury the body in the garden or somewhere.
我还得把你的尸体埋在花园或别的什么地方
But you won the first, 6-love.
但你赢了第一局,6分
Too exhausting.
太累了
So we’re a long way from one set all.
所以我们离扯平还很远
By the way, I spoke to Maggie.
顺便告诉你 我跟玛吉谈过了
I told her all about you.
我跟她说了所有关于你的事
She loved it.
她很喜欢
Loved what?
喜欢什么?
That I frightened the life out of you.
我吓得你魂飞魄散
That you pissed your pants.
吓得你尿湿了裤裆
And that you actually fainted.
还把你吓得真的昏了过去
She said to me, "You mean he actually fainted?"
她对我说:“你是指他真的昏倒了吗?”
I said, "Dead out, he was scared shitless.
我说:“魂都丢了 他的确吓死了
Went out like a light."
就像一道光嗖就不见了”
She laughed so much, I thought she was gonna burst.
她笑得要命我还以为她快要笑的爆炸了
Oh, incidentally, she’s coming back to me.
噢 附带一提她要回我身边
Yes, that’s right.
是的 没错
You know what she said about you?
知道她怎么说你的吗?
She said:
她说:
What?
怎样?
"Faint heart never won fair lady."
“虚弱的心永远赢不了美人芳心”
Is that a fact?
她是那样说的吗?
Yeah.
是的
Listen, I want to show you something.
听着 我想给你看点东西