We’ve got a shirt, jacket and trousers in the back of your cupboard.
在橱柜后面找到了衬衫、外套和裤子
Very negligent of you, mate, unless they’re not yours.
你太大意了 伙计 除非这些不是你的
No, I don’t think they’re yours.I think they belong to Tindle.
不 我不认为是你的 我认为是它们是汀多身上的
You say he left the house after you shot him.
你说你朝他开枪后他离开了房子
-Yes.-Naked?
-是的 -裸体吗?
I don’t know how those got there.
我不知道那些衣服怎会在那儿
So you made him strip before you shot him?
那么你开枪打他前逼他脱光衣服吗?
No.The thing is this.
不 事情是这样子的
Part of the humiliation, was it?
羞辱的一部份 是不是?
It might have started as a game, but it got out of hand.
刚开始可能是游戏 但后来走了样
The third shot was live!
第三发是实弹!
It killed him.So where’s the body?
打死了他 那么尸体在哪里?
I didn’t kill him!He’s alive!
我没杀他!他还活着!
Bollocks.You’re a joker, all right.
狗屁!你真是爱说笑
A real joker.
真正爱说笑的人
Come on, we’re off to the station.
来吧 我们去警局
-There’s something very wrong here.-Hey, dead right.
-这里边有些事情非常不对劲 -嘿 该死的 没错
I’ll tell you what you are.You’re fucked.
让我来告诉你你是什么你完蛋了
Don’t struggle, chum.I’ll have you for breakfast.
别反抗我会拿你当早餐的
Jesus Christ.
老天
You’re up shit creek, Wyke.You’re up shit creek without a paddle.
你完蛋了 淮克 你现在一落千丈
Look at you.All aquiver.
看看你 浑身颤抖
Who’s the dead duck?
谁才是死鸭子?
Jesus Christ.
老天
You’re the dead duck.
你才是死鸭子
I just sucked you in and blew you out in little bubbles.
我刚刚把你整得团团转