What the hell does this have to do with anything?
这跟我们有什么关系?
Tell me what's happening!
到底怎么回事?
You're having a nervous breakdown.
你的精神崩溃。
You're part of this, aren't you?
你也有份,对吧?
Truman.
楚门。
you are scaring me.
你把我吓坏了。
No, you're scaring me. What are you gonna do?
你才把我吓坏了。
Dice me, slice me or peel me?
你想把我切了还是削了?
There's so many choices.
你有很多选择。
Do something!
你们快想办法。
What? What did you say?
你说什么?
Who are you talking to? l didn't say anything.
你跟谁讲话? 我什么也没说。
l wasn't talking to anybody. Talk to me!
我什么也没说,有。
l wasn't talking to anybody. Talk to me!
我没有跟别人说话,快说。
l don't know anything! Stay where you are.
我什么也不知道,别这样。
Truman?
楚门?楚门。
Thank God!
谢天谢地。
How can anyone expect me to carry on under these conditions?
我怎么能再这样下去?
lt's unprofessional!
他一点都不专业。
lt's okay.
没事了。
Everything's gonna be okay. lt's all gonna be fine.
不会有事了。
l don't know what to think, Marlon.
我不敢想下去。
Maybe l'm losing my mind.
也许我疯了。
lt feels like the whole world revolves around me.
我好像是全世界的中心。
That's a lot of world for one man.
这世界很大。
ls it wishful thinking?
这只是幻想吧?
Wishing you'd made more out of yourself?
你希望自己更有成就。
Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV?
大家都想要上电视。
Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?
每个人都想成名。
This is different. Everybody seems to be in on it.
这不同,每个人都好像有份。
l've been your best friend since we were seven year old.
我们从七岁起就是好朋友。