There is one other class, but you will not like it.
是有另一个班,但你不会喜欢的
It’s for professionnel, which you will never be, I’m sure.
它是为职业厨师专设的 我肯定你不会把它当作职业
All men. All GIs.
全都是男人,全都是厚重的书
And very expensive.
还非常贵
I cannot imagine that you would ever want to pay the tuition.
我无法想象你会愿意花这个钱去参加培训
How much?
多少?
So the onion is ready, but...
现在洋葱准备好了,但...
You must hold the knife, first of all, like this.
首先,你必须要拿好刀,像我这样
Wrist, easy. Leave the thumb here.
放松腕关节,拇指按在这儿
The hand and the knife are one.
刀手合一
And the hand, the other hand, you must protect it.
而且另一只手,你必须要保护好
Here, you must cut only the onion. Yes?
像这样切洋葱就好,懂吗?
- Not me. - Yes.
- 不是切我 - 是的
And then, you put your thumb here and the other fingers here.
然后拇指放这儿,其他指头放这儿
Jule?
Jule?
You’re being a little over-competitive, don’t you think?
你不觉得你有点过于积极了?
Well, you should’ve seen the way those men looked at me.
你都没看见那些男人看我的眼神
As if I were some frivolous housewife, just looking for a way to kill time.
好像我就是个无所事事的家庭主妇 绞尽脑汁在找事情打发时间
Well...
好吧...