Thanks again for lunch. Oh, I’ll get your door.
再次感谢你的午餐,噢,我给你开门。
Oh. Okay.
噢,好。
Shit.
该死。
Whew! Yeah.
唔!嗯。
Well, it was great seeing you again.
再见到你真好。
Yeah, it was a surprise.
对,是个惊喜。
Yeah, glad I ran into you last night.
很高兴昨晚碰到你。
Big surprise. Yeah.
大惊喜。
It’s cold out here.
外面很冷。
Yeah, it is. It’s like the South Pole.
对,没错 就像是南天极。
It’s like the deep South Pole if there was one.
就像是超南天极如果有的话。
There isn’t, though.
然而却没有。
Um, thanks for walking me to my door.
嗯,谢谢你送我到门口。
Yeah. Again, it was great seeing you.
再次的,见到你很高兴。
again.
再次。
You, too. Yeah.
我也是,嗯。
Take care. Uh.
保重,唔。
Yeah, you too. Oh, uh.
对,你也是 噢,唔。
Oh. That’s good.
噢,很好。
Ow!
哦!
Take care. You too.
保重,你也是。
Hmm.
哼。
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
笨蛋!笨蛋! 笨蛋!
What the hell?
到底是怎么?
God!
天哪!
Oh my God!
哦我的天!
It’s the South Pole! It’s the deep South Pole?
是南天极! 是超南天极?
It’s the South Pole. The deep South Pole!
是南天极 超南天极!
I bet it would be in the south!
我打赌它在南边!
I don’t think there is one, but if there was one.
我想没有,但如果有的话。
I left my gloves in the car. Oh.
我把手套落在车里了,噢。