You're upset because you want to go to Fiji?
你去不成斐济所以生气?
okay, go.
好,去吧。
l think you should save for a few months, and then go.
存一笔钱然后再去。
Are you happy now?
高兴了吗?
Let's go now.
现在就去。
Early bird gathers no moss, rolling stone catches the worm.
滚石生瑷,早起鸟儿没虫吃。
Truman, what are you doing?
你在做什么?
Truman.
楚门。
Where shall we go?
去哪儿呢?
l guess l'm being spontaneous.
不晓得,我随便开。
Somebody help me! l'm being spontaneous!
救命,我随便乱开。
Forget Fiji. We can't drive to Fiji, can we?
我们开车是无法到达斐济没错。
What about Atlantic City?
大西洋城呢?
No, you hate to gamble.
你又不爱赌,没错。
That's right, l do. But l never have.
你去干嘛呢?
So why would you want To go there?
我没去过,这样才好玩。
And that's why people go places.
这就是为什么人们去的地方。
l think l'm going to throw up. Me, too.
我快吐了,我也是。
Blocked at every turn.
到处都塞车。
Beautifully synchronised, don't you think?
配合得真好。
You're blaming me for the traffic? Should l?
塞车也要怪我?不应该吗?
Truman, let's go home.
回家吧。
You're right. We could be stuck here for hours.
对,我们可能塞很久。
lt'll be like this all the way to Atlantic City. Let's go back.
一路塞到大西洋城,回去吧。
l'm sorry. l don't know what got into me.
抱歉,我有点反常。
Can you please slow down?
请你开慢点。