There it is, fly, English pigeons, fly.
这里就是阁楼了 飞吧,英国战鸽,飞吧
The attic.
阁楼
-Oh dear, sorry, love. -Dirty bird.
- 噢,天哪,对不起了,宝贝儿 - 恶心的鸟
Lofty pigeon, at your service, hold on, "mademoiselle".
战鸽高傲,听候差遣 抓好了,“mademoiselle(法语:小姐)”
He’s heavy, this one.
天,他可真够沉的
There they are!
他们在那儿!
-Faster! -Yes, yes, yes.
- 飞快点! - 好,好,好
Sabotage!
破坏!
To the right!
右边!
Over there.
前面
I am going to get you!
我要抓住你们
Hold on, my dear.
抓好了,亲爱的
This is it.
到了
I must do the secret knock.
先得敲暗语
-Who is it? -De Girl.
- 谁啊? - 德·女孩
-We must do the secret password. -Jacques, there is no time!
- 我们还没有对暗号呢 - 雅克,没时间了!
Baa baa black sheep, have you...?
吧吧,小黑羊,你有什么啊?
-Wine? -No, that is yesterday’s password.
- 酒? - 不对,那是昨天的暗号