-Enough about that. -Absolutely.
- 够了 - 没错
Allow me to introduce myself.
我来介绍一下我自己吧
I am Charles De Girl.
我叫查尔斯·德·女孩
De Girl, why do they call you De Girl?
德·女孩 你怎么会有这么奇怪的姓啊?
Because I am a girl.
因为我是个女孩啊
The one and only girl.
这里唯一的一个女孩
-Do you speak French? -Well, "mais oui".
- 你会讲法语吗? - 呃……“mais oui(法语:OK)”
I Iike France.
我喜欢法国
Does "oo la la" mean anything to you?
你知道“oo la la”是什么意思吗?
Or "va va voom", oh, yeah.
或者是“va va voom”,噢,没错
-Does "bonjour"... -We don’t have time for this.
- 还有“bonjour(法语:你好)”... - 我们没功夫闲扯了
-Little, but pushy. -The message, we have a mission.
- 个小,心不小 - 你们有情报,我们有任务,这才是重点
Not so fast, "monsieur".
别着急啊,“monsieur(法语:先生)”
This is Rollo.
这位是罗罗
He is an expert in sab...
他是专门负责破……
-In sabotage. -Sabotage!
- 破坏行动 - 破坏!
No, no, Rollo, no, no.
别,别,罗罗,不要,不要啊
Not now, Rollo, stop!
现在不用,罗罗,停下来!
Pardon.
抱歉
"Monsieur", before you continue on your mission, “Monsieur
(法语:先生们)” 在你们继续你们的任务之前
it is our national custom to...
请遵照我国的传统风俗...
-Break the bread? -And cut the cheese.
- 打碎面包? - 切奶酪
Thank you, but we don’t have time.
感谢你们的热情好客 但我们实在是没时间吃东西了
And anyway, we’re birds.
再说了,我们是鸟
-We don’t eat cheese. -We don’t?
- 鸟是不吃奶酪的 - 我们不吃?