Now, may I suggest topcoats and hats.
请穿外套,戴帽子。
This is ridiculous. Not to worry, miss.
真是荒唐,别担心,小姐。
I am sure it's just a precaution.
只是以防万一。
What's heyelling about? Everybody up! Lifebelts on!
怎么啦?起来,穿上救生衣。
Everybody up! Put your lifebelts on!
都起来,穿上救生衣。
What's the ruck us? Just put your lifebelts on!
他吵什么吵?穿上就对了。
C.QD.?
CQD?
Sir? CQD?
长官?CQD?
That's right...C.QD. The distress call.
对,CQD,求救信号。
That's our position.
那是我们的位置。
Tell whoever responds that we're going down by the head.
就说我们要沉船了。
We need immediate assistance.
而且需要紧急救援。
Blimey.
我的天!
Keep lowering! Keep lowering!
再来,再来,慢点。
Mr. Wilde! Mr. Wilde, where are the passengers?
乘客呢?
We moved them back inside. It's too damn cold and noisy for them.
进去了,嫌外头又吵又冷。
You there!
你过来,
Get down here and help with these lines.
帮忙把绳索解开。