Excuse me. Oh yeah.
请原谅,噢耶。
You go! Whoo!
冲!喔!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Look, there is a chance that my flight might be delayed an extra day.
听着,我的飞机有可能明天再多停一天。
What are you doing tomorrow? Um, nothing.
你明天有什么安排?嗯,没有。
Yeah.
对。
Great!
很好!
Chris! Chris!
克里斯! 克里斯!
I’ll pick you up at noon. Chris! Chris!
我中午来接你,克里斯!克里斯!
Chris! Chris! Chris! Awesome, I’m really。
克里斯! 克里斯! 克里斯!太好了,我真的。
I’m busy!I’m busy! Stupid dick!
我很忙!我很忙!笨蛋!
That sounds awesome. I’ll see you then. Bye.
听上去不错,到时候见,拜。
Let’s go.
我们走。
What was that all about? Nothing.
这是怎么回事?没什么。
It’s just an old friend saying hi.
只是老友间的问候。
Yeah, well, let’s keep it that way.
那么,我们还是这样吧。
It’s not a handball. My handball.
这不是手球,是我的手球。
Meow. Meow.
喵喵。