We’re going to be fine, right, Lofty?
一切都会很顺利的 对吗,高傲?
Oh, yes, I...
噢,没错,我……
Indubitably, birds of a feather and that.
毫无疑问,只要我们团结一致
Right, Lofty, we stick together.
没错,高傲,我们一定要团结
Tailfeather, can you believe they picked us to send
尾翼难以想象他们居然选我们...
on the most important mission in World War II?
来护送二战里最重要的文件
-Yeah! -Me too!
- 没错! - 我也是!
I’m not a good singer anyway.
说真的,我可不是个好歌手
AIways off-key.
总是跑调
Enough already! You’ve been jabbering for days.
够了!这些天你说的全是些废话
Who gave me the serum? You wanted talk, I’m talking.
谁叫你给我打血清?你想让我开口,我这不开口说了吗?
This homing pigeon racket is all well and good, you know,
你知道吗 干信鸽这行当其实也很不错的
but it’s the stiff upper beak and I have feelings.
只不过总要咬紧牙关我心中有无限感怀...
I want to express them.
我要告诉全世界
I always thought blue was my favourite colour, but...
我一直以为蓝色是我的最爱,但...
Shut up!
闭嘴!
I demand better treatment, even the mice treat me better.
我要求优待俘虏! 连老鼠给的待遇都比这好
Those charming resistance chaps with the view over the harbour.
那些有名的抵抗组织伙计 都住在看得见海湾的阁楼里
The attic in Saint Pierre...
在圣·皮埃尔的阁楼...
Saint Pierre.
圣·皮埃尔
The truth serum is genius.
“真话血清”果然管用