Don't worry, I won't ask a lot of questions.
别担心,我不会问很多问题的。
I don't want to hear you lie.
因为我不想听你撒谎。
You take risks.
你常挺而走险。
Just promise me you won't risk us.
答应我,别把全家赔上了。
That's the trouble with falling in love.
这就是。
with a dream girl.
爱上梦中情人的麻烦。
They have a habit of becoming real.
她们会突然成为现实。
I've never been so glad to see Vitaly.
见到维塔利,我从没这么高兴过。
You're fucking beautiful!
你们真他娘的天生一对儿。
Brother...
老哥。
Brother, thank you so much...
谢谢你给我。
for giving me such a beautiful sister.
这么漂亮的嫂子。
He was out of rehab, and out of his mind.
出了戒毒所,他乐疯了。
Dance! Dance! We have to dance!
跳舞,跳舞,跳舞!
All right, all right It's a wedding, a celebration.
得好好庆祝婚礼!
To Yuri!
敬尤里!
For once, he rescued me.
有一次,他救了我一命。
I was still living way beyond my means.
我依旧超支度日。
Mortgaged to the hilt, using one credit card to pay another.
房贷超高 以信用卡养信用卡。
Anything to keep Ava in the style to.
我以前宠惯了她。