星级典句:
第一句:We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it but insurance company.
你们的货物抵达时损坏很严重。
A: Your goods arrived are badly damaged.
你们的货物抵达时损坏很严重。
B: That's because something goes wrong in the delivery process.
那是因为运货过程出了问题。
A: We claim for all our loss.
我们要求赔偿所有损失。
B: We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it but insurance company.
你们的货物抵达时损坏很严重。
第二句:I mean the claim should be referred to the insurance company.
我方的意思是贵方应该向保险公司索赔。
A: I beg your pardon.
请您再说一遍。
B: I mean the claim should be referred to the insurance company.
我方的意思是贵方应该向保险公司索赔。
A: We will think about it.
我方会考虑的。
其他表达法:
Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
以我方所见,贵方应向保险公司索赔,因为事故是在装船后发生的。
按索赔依据分类:有合同规定的索赔(合同中有明示条款);有非合同规定的索赔(合同中有默示条款);有道义索赔。