Lovely choice, sir. Thank you.
够眼光,先生。谢谢。
Account number was 029351
帐户号码是029351。
I thought you said you were gonna help with my weekly draw.
还以为你想帮我做够营业额。
The tie's worth $95. We're still 700 short.
领带值95块,我还欠700。
$700? That's extortion.
700块?那是乘人之危。
That's good salesmanship, sir.
那是推销妙法。
What do I need?
要我买什么?
Ring it up.
即管说。
Well, we have a purple tie. What would go with a purple tie? Mm-hmm.
紫领带…应该配衬什么?
I look like a magician.
我像个魔术师。
All right, you horrible little man.
好吧,你这可恶小人。
I bought the entire spring line. Okay, you happy?
我买了全套春装,满意未?
Now, look her up. I already did.
查查她姓什么吧。查过。
It was a dead account. There's no information in our computers.
帐户已经取消,电脑里没有资料。
You give me that? Hey, chase me.
给我?追我吧。
Chase you? What? Are you insane? Don't cross the line!
追你?发神经吗?
You crossed the line! Stop saying that or I will cut you!
你过了界。再说过界就砌你!
Now, you better find a way to help me right now!
你最好帮我。立即帮!
I can suggest another option. Suggest it fast.
还有办法。快说。
When our customers apply for a credit card,
信用卡单据副本存放在。
the hard copies go to our storage facility in Queens.
我们在昆士区的货仓内。
All you need is the account number, which you already have,
凭帐号就可以查到她的资料。
and you can find her application.
不过,要雇员陪同才可以进去。
However, you need an employee to get you in.You need an employee to get you in.
你要雇员陪同才可以进入货仓内。