The people on the elevator.
电梯后面是空的。
there was no backing on it.
我一看后面竟然有人。
And the radio starts following me.
在我上班途中,我收听广播。
talking about everything l'm doing.
电台好像监视我的一举一动。
This is one of your fantasies.
你懂吗? 你是在幻想,我没。
l think this is about my dad.
这跟我爸爸有关,你爸爸?
l think he's alive.
他可能还活着。
l'll tell you about it later. l'm being followed.
待会再说,我被人跟踪。
Who?
谁?
Could be.
不晓得,可能是。
lt's when l'm unpredictable. That's when they can't.
我若有突然举动,他们就会。
Anything happen?
怎么样? 没事。
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里,我不能走。
You ready to go? l can't.
快点 ,我真的不行。
You're gonna get us both fired.
我们都会被开除。
okay then, let's do it.
好,就这么说定,什么?
Whatever you say, l'm game.
随你高兴,你在说什么?
Your birthday comes but once a year!
生日一年才过一次。
Maybe l'm being set up for something.
也许有人想陷害我。
You ever think that.
你曾有这种感觉吗?
your whole life has been building toward something?
或许你的一生就是个大阴谋。
No.
没想过。
When you were hauling chickens.
那年你替超市运鸡肉。
how far did you get off the island?
最远去过哪里?