星级典句:
第一句:I'll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天会亲自去贵公司面谈。
A: Have you seen our claim letter?
你方收到我方的索赔信了吗?
B: Yes, we are sorry for the trouble.
是的,我们对带来的麻烦感到抱歉。
A: According to the contract, you should compensate all our loss.
根据合同贵方应该赔偿我方的所有损失。
B: I'll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天会亲自去贵公司面谈。
第二句:When should we have a face-to-face talk?
我们什么时候面谈?
A: When should we have a face-to-face talk? How about 10 a.m.?
我们什么时候面谈?上午10点怎么样?
B: That's OK.
好的。
A: See you tomorrow.
明天见。
索赔的处理原则:必须以合同为依据;必须注意资料的积累(即索赔的依据和证据);必须及时合理的处理(以免影响工程进度,造成更大损失);加强索赔的前瞻性(预防更多索赔事件发生)。
其他表达法:
I'll fly to you for a talk. 我将飞往贵公司进行面谈。