星级典句:
第一句:I'm through with the customs formalities.
我已经办完了海关手续。
A: Did you pay your duty, sir?
先生,您交税了吗?
B: Yes, here is the receipt. I'm through with the customs formalities.
是的,这是收据,我已经办完了海关手续。
A: Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
B: Thank you!
谢谢!
第二句:Shall I go through the customs now?
我现在能过海关了吗?
A: Shall I go through the customs now?
我现在能过海关了吗?
B: Well, did you pay your duty, sir?
嗯,你交税了吗,先生?
A: Yes, here is the receipt.
是的,这是收据。
B: Then you can go through now.
那么您可以通过了。
海关官员在您通关时会问:
Have you got through all the customs formalities? 您办理一切海关手续了吗?
或者会告诉您已经办完了海关手续:
Here is your receipt. You are through with the customs formalities. 这是您的收据,您已经办完海关手续了。